FS Texas Holey Rock $1.25/lb - Cincinnati OH PU only atm

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
I have a large amount of Texas Holey Rock for sale in Cincinnati OH (east side of town). I am selling cleaned and bleached pieces for $1.25/lb and any pieces I haven't gotten around to cleaning at $1.00/lb. I have a large amount for sale so just send me a message if you're going to be around Cincy and would like to come take a look. Right now the current school quarter is coming to an end so I'm rather busy but in the future I'll post individual pieces w/ prices for those who would be interested in having some shipped to them.
Adam

IMG_2923.JPGIMG_2959.JPGIMG_2984.JPG

IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2959.JPG IMG_2984.JPG

2004jetta

AC Members
Jan 6, 2008
If you're willing to ship I'd be interested. Would need pick though.

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
Bump for you.

remywells

Registered Member
Mar 12, 2015
Milford, Ohio
Real Name
Remy
I have a large amount of Texas Holey Rock for sale in Cincinnati OH (east side of town). I am selling cleaned and bleached pieces for $1.25/lb and any pieces I haven't gotten around to cleaning at $1.00/lb. I have a large amount for sale so just send me a message if you're going to be around Cincy and would like to come take a look. Right now the current school quarter is coming to an end so I'm rather busy but in the future I'll post individual pieces w/ prices for those who would be interested in having some shipped to them.
Adam

View attachment 176823View attachment 176824View attachment 176825

If you are still selling I would be willing to pick some up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store