FS FS: ***Much Loved Golden/Orange Eye Blue Tiger Shrimps!!*** vegas ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

disvegas

Registered Member
Hi Everyone,

It's another time to thin out my colony. Up for grabs are some very nice juvenile blue tigers. The sizes are about 1/2 inch or a bit larger.
If you have already done some researches about this amazing shrimps, I am sure you've come to know that blue tigers do not breed true blue: meaning that some maybe blue, light blue, brown/burgundy in color. They all however have distinct orange or golden eyes.
All of my shrimps are very healthy and active. You will receive random mixes of males & females.

I will use Kordon breathing bags with some plants/moss for shipment and will also provide tracking confirmation #. Boxes will be insulated with Styrofoam. Live arrival guarantee only when you choose express mail. Pls see details below:

Minimum order: 5 blue tigers
Price: $6 each
Express mail (about 1 day): $30 (Guarantee live arrival)
Priority mail (about 3 days): $15 (NO guarantee)

Please see pictures of my real tank shots (took the shots this evening) below and let me know if you have any questions. I've also included a youtube link for the shrimps taken the same day. Thank you!

disvegas,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1bNlmQR8YY

:pikachu:

NoMoreToys

AC Members
Mar 24, 2011
WOW! You shrimp guys are killing me. Those are awesome. Need to hold off for a bit right now but will bookmark this info. I do have a question - i seem to be collecting a bunch of different species - Blue Pearls, RCS, Snowball, Greens and Ghosts. Should i stand up a separate tank for each species? I have two tanks going now with them. Thanks in advance.

sanjina

AC Members
Apr 26, 2011
Real Name
Cesca
NoMoreToys - you'll want to limit your tanks to one caridina species, and one neocaridina species each.

disvegas - The timing is wrong for me as well, but I'll definitely be watching for another post like this in the future. Those are some great looking shrimp!

NoMoreToys

AC Members
Mar 24, 2011
sanjina - can you be a little more specific - really new to shrimps, only a couple of months? I do have the Blues, Snows and Ghosts in one tank and the Cherries, Snows, Blues, Greens in another tank. The latter tank due to when they came in. I found this link http://www.theshrimpfarm.com/shrimp/neocaridina-heteropoda.php - the group info on the left, is that what you are referring to?

sanjina

AC Members
Apr 26, 2011
Real Name
Cesca
Sorry to hijack, disvegas...

Yes, shrimp within the same genus (caridina / neocaridina) can interbreed. Those are the two most common FW aquarium shrimp genera. here are a couple threads where more specific information was provided. thread 1 thread 2

NoMoreToys

AC Members
Mar 24, 2011
Thanks sanjina, understand now. Looks like I need to stand up some more mini tanks.

disvegas

Registered Member
Sorry to hijack, disvegas...

Yes, shrimp within the same genus (caridina / neocaridina) can interbreed. Those are the two most common FW aquarium shrimp genera. here are a couple threads where more specific information was provided. thread 1 thread 2
No sorry at all. In fact, thanks for that ;-)

Did you need to ameliorate the water any to keep them? I am in vegas, too.
I don't play around with the water chemistry at all. Only tap water and I always age it for at least one day b4 any water change.

Thanks sanjina, understand now. Looks like I need to stand up some more mini tanks.
It's always a great idea to house bt by themselves because they are too beautiful to mix with other ones.

disvegas,

tbudz633

Registered Member
Jul 17, 2011
Hi disvegas, are there any really good looking orange eye blue tigers still available? I will Paypal you for 8 plus Priority Mail Shipping if you still have 8 top quality specimens available. Please let me know. If it is possible for you to send me a PayPal invoice to travis.albano (at) gmail (dot) com that would be great.

Again, please note that quality is a very important factor in my purchase decision on this species. If the remaining specimens deviate at all from your top quality stock I would be happy to make a purchase the next time you have an excess population. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards!

Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store