FS Extremely X-LARGE Java Fern Plant - Shipping/Local Pickup - Downers Grove, IL

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Fishy1

Breeder
May 17, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I have for sale an extra large Java Fern Plant. I am asking $50.00 for the plant, plus shipping. This plant is very healthy and has over 100+ leaves. Java Fern plants are easy to care for and are a low light plant. Shipping is available and buyer pays actual shipping costs. Only this one plant is available. Thank you for looking, see below for care information. Distribution: Java Fern are found naturally in tropical Southeast Asia: Java to the Philippines. Water conditions / lighting: Temperature: 64-82 ° F (18-28 ° C) pH: 5.5 - 7.0, dCH: 2 - 12 Lighting: Light level: Minimal - it is best to keep them away from bright lights. Propagation: Java Ferns propagate by sending out shoots at the leaves and roots that become small plants.

IMG_2481.JPG

Last edited:

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
THAT IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:D

I though mine were big, but that, that is a giant to the power of 1000 mother plant

My Fishy1

Breeder
May 17, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
It really is a very large plant. I think it's about 6 years old as far as I can remember. I really would like this plant to go to someone who would really like it. It's well worth the money, plants much smaller 1/15th the size sell for $20-$25.00 on AquaBid. If you know anyone who is interested please let them know.

Thanks,
Michelle

My Fishy1

Breeder
May 17, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Thanks everyone for the kind replies, it's nice to be back on the forum. I have angel fish for sale and will ship, so see my other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store