Mafia 92: Night of the Living Mafia... sign up thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Mafia 92: Night of the Living Mafia

It seems the town of ACville cannot catch a break. The constant mafia scourge, Werewolves, Vampires, rampant insanity, and now this… Zombies. It seems the recently deceased have been rising from the grave and consuming the flesh of the living. Now only a few well prepared townies are left, banding together to root out both the mafia and the zombie menace. Things have never looked more bleak.

Roles:
Innocent townies: the general residents of ACville. You have no powers other than casting a vote each day in an attempt to defeat the mafia.
Doctor: You may protect one person each night. Your can protect from both mafia and zombie hits, but not from lynching.
Detective: You may investigate one person per night. The doctor and detective may communicate if the detective investigates the doctor.

Mafia: You are out to take over the town. As a team, you will get one hit per night. You will be able to communicate freely outside the game in a thread I will set up.

Zombies: When an innocent townie is lynched, they will come back as a zombie. Zombies will not be able to post in the thread, but they will have one hit they may use the next nightfall. Whether or not they choose to use that hit, their undead existence will end at that time. Lynched mafia members will not become zombies, nor will mafia hit victims.

Win conditions:
Townies: win when all mafia have been killed.
Mafia: win when they control the lynch
Zombies: win if their hit is the deciding factor in either team’s victory (ie: if the zombies kill the final mafia member, they win; if the zombies kill a townie and give the mafia control of the lynch, they win).

Nighttime OOE:
Lynch
Dr’s protection
Mafia hit
Zombie hit
Invest results

All standard rules apply:

No personal attacks… you will be mod killed. I’m not one to give warnings.
You must vote to lynch each day. A tie vote will result in no lynch.
UD’s will happen for not voting. If you plan to UD, don’t sign up.
Don’t talk about the game outside the thread… at all… no matter what’s for dinner, unless given permission to do so.
Rule Zero always applies: mod decisions are final, if you have a beef pm me; don’t muck up the thread.

This could potentially be a quick game unless we have a good number of peeps, so I’m hoping for a large game.

If there are any further questions, comments, concerns about the rules, please feel free to post them and we can work it out.

Aliases will be availible for those wishing to use them.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
There's two in so far that will be using an alias... so we're up to 3!

Last edited:

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
so far:

UN
Rich
Alias 1
Alias 2

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Hadn't really thought about it. Figure maybe a week for the sign up... next Fridayish? I'm open to suggestions.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store