the 90 fowlr

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sawt

AC Members
Apr 22, 2011
blossom.jpgblossom 008.jpgthis tank has been up for 9 plus years,and after a little neglect the nitrates got a little high,so I hit it with 3 back to back 30 gal. water changes and all is good.I don't think I'm going to add much more livestock..it has a adult 9in. hippo tang,adult true percula,a baby true percula (clown's)..just added a few newbies and all is well so far..

blossom 008.jpg blossom.jpg

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Nice tank! Have any full tank shots?

Not sure but I think the nem takes this one out of the FOWLR classification :)

Sawt

AC Members
Apr 22, 2011
not sure what nem is but thanx anyway..full tank shots comming soon. I'm sorry to all you who know alot about salt,I was kinda thrown into it when a friend moved away a long time ago. I will say this,all my animals are healthy and happy, so i'm good with that. I'm just now learning how to control the pecking order..

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
your title "the 90 fowlr" means 90 Gallon Fish Only With Live Rock. The anemone, which looks like a purple tip condylactis, turns your tank from FOWLR into a reef tank. I believe that was what greech was pointing out in his post. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store