FS Assassin snails and Red Sea needle valve shipped or p/u from Fresno, CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
I have approx. ten adult Assassin snails that have been growing up in my paludarium. They are certainly neat snails, but I really am trying to sell off all of mine. I tried this last year but apparently I had some eggs leftover which hatched. I am willing to sell the snails for $2 plus shipping. I am gonna say that temps are pretty iffy over here for USPS flat rate shipping though; it would be better to meet somewhere for a pickup to ensure their survival. If you want to pay for some kind of overnight shipping though, I will be more than happy to do that as well.

I also have a Red Sea CO2 needle valve that I bought and don't need. I used it once for one day before figuring out I was going to do something else. I am asking $40 shipped.

bushynoseburton

AC Members
May 8, 2011
Southern, Indiana
Real Name
Justin
Shipping would be a breeze with them on 2-3 days......They are actually better off in warm waters....I have tried both medium and warm waters and they are doing alot better in the warmer to hotter water......My 1 tank I have them in gets up to 95 and lows of 90......They have layed eggs out the wazooooo........If you can or would do 2-3 day I would buy them all........Shipping shouldn't be more than 8.00......Let me know through PM and I can send payment when I get it providing you send your paypal info with it.... Thanks

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
I would buy all of them, and I don't really care what shipping since it wouldn't be expensive since i am CA too. San Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store