Cichlids---African Mbuna 90 gal---Yellow labidochromis, Super Red Empreee, Lwanda

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ksettle

Registered Member
Jul 4, 2011
Hey...now take the frigging "Introduce yourself reminder off the page"= annoying

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
well all new members should introduce themselfs. and welcome!
There's nothing wrong with lurking for a while to get a feel for the place, or even never posting. If you're not the kind of person who enjoys socializing with strangers, showing off your tanks, and you can get any questions answered or information needed with a simple search of the forums, what's the point in introducing yourself? ...aside from getting the reminder off your screen. The only reason I originally registered was to be able to see pics & links when coming across AC pages during Google searches. Took me a while to realize that the information and advice here was more reliable than most other places, and it was months before I bothered to start coming here specifically, to browse all of the forums. It was even longer than that before I began posting.

Now, I'm sure there's people that just wish I would shut up sometimes...

Anyhow, welcome to AC ksettle. I'd love to get a look at your tank if you care to share it someday.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC! Chill dude....the site is free, no sense freaking........

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store