An update of my fishes.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
Hi, so I thought I may aswell update my little fishie friends :)
not much to update I guess, but my 10g actually looks ok now :D yay!

26g:

well, I found 4 dalmatian fry in this tank (which is great!) and rearranged everything.
pics:

FTS

my dalmatian mollies, yay for water spots and fail photography xD

my newest platy to replace my male who died recently, and my dalmatian molly female again.

again.

my Flying Fox hanging in one of his many hiding places.

One of my Sparkling Gourami's.

and now for the 10g:

FTS.

Angled shot, because I can.

Cories :D

old photo, the tank has background now and I cleaned it lol

another old photo, same as above.

so now my tanks are looking good, anyone haev any comments or some ideas to make it better?

thank you!

AND YES, I love waterspots xD

cpetrosky

AC Members
Jan 22, 2011
Mooresville NC
Real Name
Chris Petrosky
looks like everyone is happy in your tank. the shots rant too bad either:)

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
looks like everyone is happy in your tank. the shots rant too bad either:)
thanks, everyone does swim happily I guess :D and thanks, I guess as long as they aren't blurry they are good to me lol

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
great pics, i especially like the aquascaping in the 10 gal. the last 2 pics didn't show up,though.

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
great pics, i especially like the aquascaping in the 10 gal. the last 2 pics didn't show up,though.
thanks, I am not sure about the 10g, I think its something else. but at least I am on the right track!

hmm I'll see if I can fix that.

and Mg, I kind of like the Background on my 26g, but I do like black solid backgrounds :)

raindropsfly

AC Members
Jul 26, 2011
You have beautiful fish! :D I love mollies and platies

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
Nice! My only suggestion would be to replace the planted background (that is a planted background right?) with a solid black.

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
You have beautiful fish! :D I love mollies and platies
thank you! I love them aswell :3

Nice! My only suggestion would be to replace the planted background (that is a planted background right?) with a solid black.
If I am honest I really like my background currently :l I don't think I'll be doing much more to my 26g apart from re-stocking.

Anyways, may aswell update :D

I have practically starved my fish over the holiday because I had a busy summer (summer job, family holidays etc) and was hardly home if I am honest. Thankfully the params and fish stayed happy, well most of them. I have lost one my sparkling gourami's. :(

so the stocking is now:

2 platies (1 hi-fin)
1 sparkling gourami
1 flying fox
6 dalmatian mollies

the mollies aren't quite big enough to go in yet, but in time I guess :) now I just have to think of some fish to re-stock with, any suggestions? No gourami's please :) I was thinking a centre piece, and a schooler.

Also, I am going to attempt what I first wanted in my 10g, a guppy tank. the rummynoses may get sold, but I think I'll keep the cories, sound ok?

I'll get some pics up soonish (tommorow at the earliest) :D

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
ok none of you are probably going to be readin this, but oh well I thought I would show you my updated fishies :)

FTS

Dalmatian molly, with the moved platy in the background.

the filter needs cleaned...

one of the cories in the 10g

FTS

FTS of 10g

False flying fox

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store