Three years

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
I just realized I have been a member here, as of last month, for three years. It doesn't seem like it has been that long since I joined but when I look at what I have learned in those three years it seems as though it should be 100. WOW I have learned so much and hopefully taught something to others being a member here. I know three years doesn't compare to Bishops 100 or DD's 375 years of loyalty but hey it's an accomplishment for me....LOL

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Time flies when you're having fun.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
I remember my first post was telling someone their fish had hexamita and I spelled it hexamitia and someone kindly told me how to correctly spell it. I thought OMG these people are total buttholes I think I like this place...LMAO!!!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I remember my first post was telling someone their fish had hexamita and I spelled it hexamitia and someone kindly told me how to correctly spell it. I thought OMG these people are total buttholes I think I like this place...LMAO!!!
that cracked me up......... heeeeeeeeeey, Slappy's been here since before the wheel too!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
JEEZ DD you been here almost 10 years? your the elder! lol well besides a few other mods and Li which been here since the start of time LOL

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
It's kind of strange conversing with some members (like Doll) for so long and to never have actually met them in person. 10 yrs is a long time to know anyone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store