My Discu's farm in Madrid - Spain

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
beautiful!

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
Some nice discus! Looks like some awesome stock.

discuspaul

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada (Vancouver)
Real Name
Paul
BIG QUESTION:
I don't understand what's going on, biotopica - what are you doing ? It appears here that you are an experienced discus raiser (or importer), with several tanks, which you say is a farm.
Yet I have just seen new posts by you on simplydiscus.com, which appear to represent that you are a newbie discus keeper in Madrid, Spain, looking for advice on getting started with a planted discus tank.
What gives ? Am I missing something big ?

discuspaul

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada (Vancouver)
Real Name
Paul
Pardon my apparent error re: the above post.
I just went back to simplydiscus.com to re-check the post and saw now that you have shown the same discus tank pictures as you have displayed here. I'm confused - perhaps I inadvertently was viewing another post on that forum at about the same time, and mistook it to be yours.
In any event, it appears to you trying to make some connections here in N. America for distribution of your discus.
And I'll repeat my earlier question - are you wanting to find an outlet for your discus here in the U.S./Canada ?
What is the reason for your posts ?

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Nice Discus:)
Beautiful Checkerboard;)

Do you have pics of fry?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com