For TheFishBoss97 :) Blue Blusher Angelfish... or some mix?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

j0onahra3

AC Members
Nov 19, 2010
Columbia, MO
So, I got the picture of my blue blusher angelfish.
I'm not entirely sure if this is a blue blusher.
On TheFishBoss97's av, there's a picture of a really nice blue blusher, but if I were to point out the differences, my fish seems to have red eyes.
Also, my fish seems to have more stripes?

I googled blue blusher angelfish and I got some that didn't look blue at all... so I also will post some pictures of my other angelfish that I got. They were sold to me as "siamese angelfish".
But anyway, here they are:

Blue Blusher:

That koi angelfish with the really red head seems to be paired with my blue blusher. I honestly don't know what the offspring will look like.. that's if I can manage to get them to breed.

"Siamese" Angelfish:

1) One of my siamese:

2) My other siamese:

You can see this one has a little blue in it. It has random speckles of blue here and there.

All three of these angelfish looked exactly the same when I bought them. Except my "blue blusher" made a 180 turn and turned into a big blue fish.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
there is a blue angelfish and a blue blushing angelfish. the blues have stripes with splotes of blue while the blue blushing are mostly blue. i love the first angelfish. if it ever mates id love one of the fry.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
It's a Blue 'silver' angelfish. (common silver with the blue gene). I have two of them, myself.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Not really sure about the siamese. Possibly blusher/blue koi.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap

j0onahra3

AC Members
Nov 19, 2010
Columbia, MO
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?250710-My-Angelfish-are-Here!!!-Questions!

here are mine, almost exactly the same:)
they are stressed in pics, I have new ones too.
Good Luck with the fry! Dude, urs are clones of mine or vice versa
Haha! They do look pretty similar :lol:
I remember you saying that they sell blue blushing angelfishes in a different country?
Like, the one in your av? Do you happen to have the website for it?

I checked bubblesaquarium.com, but they don't import fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store