My Dog

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
This is my dog. Her name is Shiloh. shes a 2 year old English Springer Spaniel. Shes so cute! Enjoy!

shiloh! 003.JPGshiloh! 001.JPG

shiloh! 002.JPG

shiloh! 002.JPG shiloh! 001.JPG shiloh! 003.JPG

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Very cute! We had two of them long ago, such smart pups!

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
He's adorable!

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
I had a mixed Springer as a kid....absolutely GREAT dog. Like Lassie ya know? Followed me around everywhere I went even when I rode my bike. Slept in my bed...was just awesome!! He looked alot like Shiloh.....she is very cute!!!

Stoneyredneck...Amber does not look like a 14 year old dog!! Amazing!

I'll have to find a pic of my Standard Poodle.....

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn

stoneyredneck

AC Members
Apr 22, 2011
Stoneyredneck...Amber does not look like a 14 year old dog!! Amazing!
Thanks,

She just recently started really showing her age although the grey in her face always gave you a hint. She started having seizures about 6 monts ago and she went from pup running around chasing rabbits to old dog sleeping the day away, over night.

@allaboutfish, I would highly recommend a doberman to anyone. My roommates and I were all in a doberman kick. 4 of us got Dobermans the same year and 1 of the 4 had two. All were awesome dogs, and Amber has by far, been the best dog I have ever been around, and everyone that knows her says the same.

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Millie, my avatar dog is mixed with Springer! Nice Doberman too!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Thanks,

She just recently started really showing her age although the grey in her face always gave you a hint. She started having seizures about 6 monts ago and she went from pup running around chasing rabbits to old dog sleeping the day away, over night.

@allaboutfish, I would highly recommend a doberman to anyone. My roommates and I were all in a doberman kick. 4 of us got Dobermans the same year and 1 of the 4 had two. All were awesome dogs, and Amber has by far, been the best dog I have ever been around, and everyone that knows her says the same.
I think I have to agree with this. I have 2 St. Bernards and a dobe and while the saints are fun to have, the dobe is hands down the most obedient dog I've ever owned. It's almost like she is an extension of my arm. Her insticts are always spot on and although she is the sweetest dog of my bunch, I trust that she would be the first to jump to protect me. I've had her for 12 years and I assume she was about 1 when I got her so she is up there in age but still as loyal as the day I brought her home.

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
Oh I love dog threads!

Here are my girls :)

CIMG4577.JPG

The black one is Zoey and she's 10, the white one is Tails and we are not sure how old she is. Somewhere around 13.

Your springer is adorable they are fun dogs.

I'm a little jaded against dobermans lol. I use to have one in daycare that was just a JERK. He would literally do things just to make you mad. It was very frustrating.

CIMG4577.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store