Update on the Tefe F1 Juvies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
I am so excited to be able to add half a dozen F1 Tefe discus juvies on Tuesday!!!:dance::dance:
Here's a photo of the parents and a some of the juvies:

Tefe Parents 1.jpgTefe Parents 2.jpgTefe Babies.jpg

Tefe Parents 1.jpg Tefe Babies.jpg Tefe Parents 2.jpg

Last edited:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Terrific looking! Congrats!

nc0gnet0

Discus Breeder
Oct 31, 2009
Grand Rapids
Real Name
Rick
Very nice, may I ask your source? To bad you aren't closer I could hook you up with some Curipera's.

Rick

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
A Simply breeder in Minnesota. My aging discus have been dwindling down in numbers. The other night I suddently lost my female blue. She loved to eat crushed ramshorn snails but she grabbed one just as I let it go and felt a piece of the shell. I'm sure that's what caused her death during the night. My male white butterfly who is about 5 years old is extremely depressed without her. The other 2 discus are best friends so pay little mind to my male. I'm hoping some new spunky young ones will perk my male up. Always wanted to try some wilds, but as you know they are very expensive. Overnight shipping is extremely costly. So this is a nice way for me to have a group of Tefe's without breaking the bank. The Curipera's...are they juvies or adults?

nc0gnet0

Discus Breeder
Oct 31, 2009
Grand Rapids
Real Name
Rick
The curipera's are juveniles that I bred from an adult pair that I recently got from Kenny over at Simply. The adult pair are F1's, tank raised. They bred for me within one week of their arrival. However, they did through some (25%) golden fry so they are not purebred unfortunatly (although they were supposed to be). There is a thread here on AC in this section showing the adults with fry.

Rick

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Nice Deb...
I'm down to 4 over the years I lots a few.. looking for a reliable source here too.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Niiice Debbi! I had to sell my discus before I move (sniff) but I hope to be back with discus soonish. Lovely fish, you know we what-- PICs! PICs! PICs!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Beautiful. You're making me seriously consider starting a discus tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store