My 20 Gallong Setup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dannyboy402

AC Members
Jan 29, 2009
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been on here! Here's what I've got started right now and I figured I wanted to share :)
Right now I have a few guppies, 3 Peacock Gobies, 2 Otocinclus, and coming soon this week are 4 German Blue Rams. I'm running sand as my substrate and all live plants with T5 lighting.

Left Side

Middle

Right

gmh

AC Members
Feb 5, 2007
Santa Barbara area
Great looking tank. Is there a background or just a dark wall behind the tank? Where did you get the wood?
I doubt the 4 rams and grudgeons can all coexist on the bottom for long...
Do your Grudgeons take frozen food?

dannyboy402

AC Members
Jan 29, 2009
Thanks! The fish will have a lot of hiding areas. And with more plants on the way it'll help provide territories and break the line of sight for the gobies and rams. The peacocks are kinda finicky with flakes but I do feed them brine shrimp which they stuff themselves with. The wood I got from a local pet store.

dannyboy402

AC Members
Jan 29, 2009
Unfortunately I don't know the sexes of the fish i'm getting. I'm sure the store will refund the money for the fish I don't pick up.

AngelFishRock

AC Members
Mar 12, 2011
Very nice tank. And good choice of fish, especially the gobies. 4 rams may be a bit much for a 20 gallon though, if they are all female it MAY work. I would personally cut down to 2. What's you address? I'm coming to steal that driftwood lol.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
could you get that wood in quantities? i bet alot of people on here would buy some from u=you. i know i would.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store