WTB crystal red shrimp and blue pearl shrimp-memphis, tn

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
id like to spend only 12 dollars including shipping but i might could spend a little more. id also like to buy them together but if no one has both ill just buy blue pearls. if there's a way to sex shrimp id like just a male and female.
thanks

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
shrimps are mostly sexed by color

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
and also by saddle size, the bigger the rear area of the shrimp, and the wider it is, the more likely it is to be female

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
ok so id like top buy blue pearls, another type of shrimp to go with them (yellows, greens, or bee shirmp), and some sponge filters for around 15-20 dollars shipped.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Considering the cheapest shipping is going to be around $10-12 for all of that, I'd say it's pretty unlikely you are going to get all that for that amount. Sorry! However, if you would like some blue pearls, happypoet always has plenty, and he may have a few yellows too. You might try PMing him.

SubluxT7

Biology Major
Jul 29, 2006
Virginia Beach, VA
Real Name
Sandra
well hmm..cheapest sponge filters ive bought were about 7 bucks a pop..that doesn't leave alot of room for shrimp or shipping. I don't know someone might be nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store