Mafia 94: When Gingers Attack; the play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Mafia 94: When Gingers Attack

ACville has recently gone through some changes. Angry that red had become the new blonde; several top Gingers had gone rogue. They intend to take over the earth. With Bala seemingly uninterested, the town turned to the only one who could help them defeat the evil Gingers… Eric Cartman. To show their loyalty, the citizens of ACville built a giant statue of Cartman in the town’s square. Following his strict authorit-ay, the innocent citizens of ACville have banded together to fight back.

Each day, you will vote to genetically test another player by stating in bold "I vote to genetically test so and so". You may not vote for yourself, you may not vote for no one. If you change your vote, a retraction along with your new vote would be customary.

Tie votes will go to a random selection.

Keep it in the game. Only those allowed to specifically may talk about the game outside the thread.

If you say that you Quit, you are out and will be mod-killed as soon as I see it.

If you have a problem with another player, please PM me and don't take it out in the thread. On that note, remember that it's a game and don't take anything personally.

First 3 days will be 48 hours, 24 hours after that.

First nightfall Wednesday at 9pm eastern.

Game on:evil_lol:

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Player List:

Razzlefish
Dangerdoll
Allaboutfish
Lab_Rat
Jpappy789
Chill
Lady G
Rich311k
TwoHobbies
Zaffy
DirtyDawg10
the wizard
Kashta
Plantling
Piranha

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
First! I win!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Wow no rules or roles?
Hehe... sorry... keep getting distracted:

Evils: Carrot Top: Three times during the game he may use his freakishly large muscles to scare a townie into giving up their role.
Chuck Norris: I think this one’s obvious :thumbsup: . He gets a hit each night during the game. Should Chuck be killed during the game, the other Gingers will have a 50/50 kill/botched attempt each night.
Jessica Rabbit: got a hold of a vial of cartoon syrum. It’s rumored that this syrum can turn anyone into a ginger. The downside is if it doesn’t work, it will kill you and you’ll die a 1980’s cartoon version of yourself. (50/50 turn kill, useable once). If used on a townie PR, it’s an automatic kill.

Townies: Doctor: can protect one townie from Chuck Norris’s hit each night. The doctor can also choose to protect one townie from Jessica Rabbit’s syrum once. This action will replace the regular protection.
Hitman: Twice during the game, he can hit one person.
Investigator: Gets an investigation each night to reveal the role of another player.

Mechanics:

When a PR is killed, their team loses the lost player’s ability (except as noted for Chuck Norris).

Gingers win when they outnumber people with souls (lol).
Townies win when all the gingers are dead.

Nightime occurrences:

Lynch
Protection
Townie hit
Ginger hit/Jessica’s vial
Investigations

Please let me know if I've missed anything else...

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
JB...can we get the rules/roles posted in the game, for easy reference?

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
lol...nvm:)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Now that, that's all good......
Scum, scum, scum..go back from where you come!!

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Wow, first 3 days are 48 hours. When reading old games, first two days being that long seemed eternal. Guess it gives more time for discussions. I am usually a low to moderate poster but anyone who can't manage to post some useful thought about the game will be getting my vote. Hope you evil carrot tops don't think you're gonna glide thru the game by hiding and laying low. Hope to see lots of posts by the time i get home from work tonite.

Woooooot! So glad to be playing again. Can't wait to kick some evil scum butt. Let's kick some doors and shake some trees to flush out the gingers! :clap:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store