FS -MTS(maylasian trumpet snails)-San Jose, CA-Shipping or PU!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Hi guys,

Well, I have over 150 MTS(malaysian trumpet snails) again overcrowding my 20 Gallon Breeding Tank! I am going to be selling these in packages now, with a minimum individual purchase of 10 snails:)

Shipping is $5.50 with DOA covering only cost of snails!(as long as there are no weather extremes in your area at the current time) pm for details;)

Individuals @ $0.25 each + Shipping + materials cost

10 Pack $10.00 Shipped
20 Pack $12.00 Shipped
30 Pack $14.00 Shipped
AND so on.................

PLEASE REMEMBER!!!

All purchases INCLUDE extra FREE snails(ramshorns OR mts), AND FREE Live Plants(rotalas, vals, guppy grasses, mosses, whatever is available when I send out, will take requests, but only MAY be fulfilled). Thanks!

Payment via paypal(include 3% extra as it charges us that, unless u send as a gift, then don't include extra).

Included is tracking confirmation and sig. confirmation free unless you would like usps to leave it there. Shipping will be priority which is included in the packs. Otherwise, for the individuals it is $5.50 + materials.

Thanks

Ritap

wanabedriver

AC Members
Mar 5, 2010
Out of curiosity, what is the current exchange rate of MTS to Assassins? I may want some MTS for Assassin food, but I'm not quite sure how many Assassins I have...

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Any chance that a few mysteriously end up on the vals you're sending me? ;)
maybe, they might make it alive.:)

I will send u free ones in a separate baggy;) no doa as they are free, but they can make it for over 1 week as long as no extreme temps;)

and u guys, pics soon, don't have any at the moment, i do actually have 1, will try to find that one

most MTS are beneficial to ur substrate, they don't eat plants, not many fish/catfish can eat them, maybe kill them, but not eat as josh said their shells are too pointy, assassins maybe, probably yes.

these are going to be 3mm=7mm, will always include 5-15 free depending on how many i have;)

IMG_0131.JPG

that is around 4mm-5mm

these breed quickly, i started with 5, and now have 150+ after selling a few, u can sell these for the same price as me here, some stupid people on aquabid think they can get $10 for 5+ free shipping, but that is ridiculous, even LFS sell them for like $1 for 2 or better!:)

IMG_0131.JPG

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Out of curiosity, what is the current exchange rate of MTS to Assassins? I may want some MTS for Assassin food, but I'm not quite sure how many Assassins I have...
idk what u mean by exchange rate, meaning like do they breed fast enough to feed ur assassins, if that is it, then yes!:)

usually, if u have 4 or more, u will be seeing 10-30 more babies in the substrate a month depending on how many snail killers u have:)

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
u asked for pics, and here they are;)

i also have a few medium jungle vals available @ $1 each, 6 for $5, 12 for $10 and so on. I have around 12 available, will come with free MTS;)!

willing to trade for other live plants(rotalas ludwigias, etc.) and shrimp(any)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store