Ichy ich please go away! Don't come again another day!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hyperschel

Registered Member
Sep 17, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Rochelle
Need advice in regards to Ich. I've owned a tank for years and have luckily never had a bout with the ichy stuff. Until now! Boo/hoo! I've treated my tank with Mardel Coppersafe (1 tsp per gallon). The 2 fish that I assume started it all are still alive but all my neon tetras are dieing. My clown loach doesn't look like he's going to make it. :mad2: Do I need to do something in addition to the coppersafe treatment? And because I have two tanks ( I care for my son's also) I've of course used the same net and suction in his tank that I use in mine. He has a rainbow shark, gold snail, kuhli loach, ghost shrimp, and cory cats. Do I need to treat his tank even though I don't see any signs of illness? Or just keep a close eye on it? Any help/advice would be so very greatly appreciated. I see that within this forum there are those suggesting salt and raising the water temp. I'm assuming it's too late for this since I used the coppersafe. What to do...what to do...??:confused:Post #229050

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store