Tanichthys albonubes - White Cloud Mountain minnow

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RisiganL.

AC Members
Feb 24, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Real Name
Risigan Logendran
Love the way they look. Too bad all the pet stores nearby me have terrible White cloud stock. They all have diseases, missing scales, spine deformities....

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Love the way they look. Too bad all the pet stores nearby me have terrible White cloud stock. They all have diseases, missing scales, spine deformities....
I'm guessing this means that they will be up for sale on bobstropicalplants.com pretty soon... I've always wanted to do a river tank with these and a few hillstream loaches... Now where can I put another tank?....

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I'm guessing this means that they will be up for sale on bobstropicalplants.com pretty soon... I've always wanted to do a river tank with these and a few hillstream loaches... Now where can I put another tank?....
THIS.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
are you trying to say this is just another shameless plug thread......

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store