Got a 75 today!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Big Mike

Large Member
Sep 8, 2009
IL
Real Name
Huge Mike
I got my Oscar a proper tank today. He has been in a 65? ish. The 65 is a reef ready tank and I do not use the overflow.(will now be for sale) I will be upgrading the filters to 2 aqua-Tech 30-60s. So my filteration will be 8X tank volume. I will be building the stand and will post pics in a couple weeks. :dance:

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
oh wow. I dont think I would be ready to take care of that :) I live in il, so naturally I had to ask

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
^yup... much easier than an overstocked 10 gallon with barely enough of each species to keep them alive.^

congratulations big mike! always nice to get that bigger tank.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
^yup... much easier than an overstocked 10 gallon with barely enough of each species to keep them alive.^

Dun, what was that about? Sounds like the warpath there...

Congrats on the new tank! If you can ship I may be interested in the 65 reef ready tank... would be one step in the right direction for me and m reefy dreams.

Big Mike

Large Member
Sep 8, 2009
IL
Real Name
Huge Mike

Well it was a little bigger than a 10 and WCs every 2-3 days so water was fine always!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store