Can glo-fish and endlers live together?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mattsoccer20

AC Members
Mar 12, 2011
Hi monsterfishkeepers. I was wondering if Glo-fish could live with endlers? So if you guys could help me out that would be great. Thanks :)

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
i am pretty sure they can go togther, i woudlnt use black light much, black lights really do more damage then they do good to the fish. its like humans looking into the black light, ruins our eyes, so i would think it would be the same with fish? is it not?

dbosman

AC Members
Dec 5, 2010
East Lansing, MI USA
Glo fish are zebra danios with a bit of extra DNA in them. That's all.
The size of your tank and the number or endlers will be the determining factor about whether they get along.

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
i am pretty sure they can go togther, i woudlnt use black light much, black lights really do more damage then they do good to the fish. its like humans looking into the black light, ruins our eyes, so i would think it would be the same with fish? is it not?
Blacklights are UVA which is the least harmful of all UV lights. UVA lights are actually used in treating some skin disorders.. Not sure I would say they are "bad for you", per say.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store