FS Would anyone be interested in some TPN+?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
I have a friend that lives in the Europe and am currently talking with him about acquiring some more TPN+ for around $25 to your door.

I got some a few years back when I was approached by a employee of Tropica who wanted some of my plants. He sent me TPN+ along with some of their root tabs. It works great and I have been using it in my nano tanks since I got it. I really dont know why its not available in the US since regular TPN is available here but I think it would be very useful for people here.

It is a liquid fertilizer that contains EVERYTHING that is needed by plants INCLUDING N (nitrogen) and P (phosphorus). So it's an ALL IN ONE dosing liquid!!!

Here is a link from Tropica.

TPN+

Here is what the breakdown of TPN+ is:

TPN+
N 1.34%
P 0.10%
K 1.03%
Mg 0.39%
S 0.91%
B 0.004%
Cu 0.006%
Fe 0.07%
Mn 0.04%
Mo 0.002%
Zn 0.002%

Here is a list off all interested parties.

#1 JasonG75 (TPT)
#2 Oldpunk78 (TPT)
#3 H2O (TPT)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
how much?

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Dani :)
I'm with blue blushing angelfish above, I want to know how much and I am interested as well :)

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
I do not have an exact price as of yet. I have to first make sure that I can obtain the ferts from my friend in the EU, make sure it wont cost a billion dollars, make sure that there is no issue with shipment of this product form there to here (dont think that will be a problem as I have had their ferts shipped to me by one of Tropicas employees), then ill be able to figure out pretty much exactly what it will end up costing per 250ml portion. I might even do smaller portions to save people some money.

So with all of that being said I highly doubt that 250ml packed in some kind of cheap container for shipping purposes (unless I get the nice 250ml dispensing bottles, which I pant to look into tonight) will cost MORE then $25 shipped to your door. So on the high end (hope im not shooting myself in the foot!) $25. I came to this amount because you can get regular TPN from big als for $13 + shipping so probably $16-$17 for regular TPN which is just a mIcro solution.

Let me know if ANYONE has ANY questions. Feel free to PM me or just post them up here. :)

Here is the curent list as it stands-

#1 JasonG75 (TPT)
#2 Oldpunk78 (TPT)
#3 H2O (TPT)
#4 Betta Maniac (TPT)
#5 renaisancexx (TPT)
#6 madness (TPT)
#7 lbacha (TPT)
#8 youjettisonme (TPT)
#9 manualfocus (TPT)
#10 Daniil (APC)
#11 bryfox86 (APC)
#12 aviva90 (AC)

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
Also, I have personally used this product in my mini-m (you can view the journal for this tank CRS/Crypt Playground in my sig) which has gone from being a super high tech co2 injected baby monster to that it currently is which is a low tech rarer crypt haven with high grade CRS, corona snails and pygmy cories. In its current iteration it has allowed me to put ~2ml in every 3-5 days and provide that tank with all the NPK and mIcros it needs!

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
So I found some nice 250ml dispensing containers that look exactly like the ones that regular TPN come in. They have the storage below and a bulb with measurement ticks on it above. All you do is take off the cap, squeeze till it fills to your desired dose and then dump it in. These look, with shipping like they will cost about $2.20 to add to whatever the ferts + shipping will cost. I think thats pretty promising. There is an online aquatic store selling ~500ml bottles like this for $6/bottle. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store