Oceanic 75 Gallon Glass Top Replacement

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Duke79

AC Members
Aug 28, 2010
Hello everyone. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement glass top for an Oceanic 75 gallon aquarium? My son broke one side of the glass canopy on his tank and we can't find a replacement anywhere. We purchased a Versa-top from a lfs and it was the wrong size. I even did a Google search for Oceanic 75 gallon glass top and didn't find anything. Thanks for any help you can provide!

HalfFrozen

AC Members
Oct 3, 2011
Real Name
Drew
Is there any equipment resting on this top?

Just asking, because I am capable of WaterJeting a piece of Plexiglas to fit nice and snug on the top, with any kind of design you want.

Sorry for trying to sell you something, just putting it out there. :)

Duke79

AC Members
Aug 28, 2010
Thank you for your responses. I think we may take the remaining part of the glass top to a hardware store and see if they can cut a piece of glass to match it.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Oceanic is long out of business. Go to the hardware store.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
If you do not mind the evaporatiosn, you can just go "Topless".

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Yeah, that's gotta be an oldie.

There's a thread on another forum from a fella with a ~45gal Oceanic hex tank that he's had in use for over 25yrs.

Mamajin

Psychotic Female
Hello everyone. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement glass top for an Oceanic 75 gallon aquarium? My son broke one side of the glass canopy on his tank and we can't find a replacement anywhere. We purchased a Versa-top from a lfs and it was the wrong size. I even did a Google search for Oceanic 75 gallon glass top and didn't find anything. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Did you try contacting the company directly? They may be able to help you, or at the very least help point you in the right direction. Here's their URL: http://www.oceanicsystems.com

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store