Expanding

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Wow... Beast...

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
This is really fascinating. Following your blog on GG. That is one gorgeous tri-color bubble eye you have in your gallery. I'm suffering a serious case of goldfish envy!! :)

Ichthius

AC Members
Dec 2, 2008
The tanks are all in place, plumbed for recirculating supply, drain and air. Filter to come next.

Moved fish into 3 of the 6. pictures and etc are on the blog but not liked to the main label yet.

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
Really cool, how will they be heated during the winter? I can only imagine what your neighbors were thinking when you got all those tanks :)

Ichthius

AC Members
Dec 2, 2008
Most likely will only heat to keep above freezing. I like to let some of my fish experience winter, with the gold of developing strains that can handle a winter.

They will be plumbed to a central recirculating system which will have a submersible heater.

Myneighbors think they own the world so I love giving them new things to complain about, but not to me because I won't speak to them. The first time I met them they implied I was cooking meth on thanksgiving morning. Ever smell varnish? It's legal last time I checked and I'm a good neighbor. They are not.

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
lol, I would have been like hey neighbor, hope you don't mind me putting these giant meth cooking pots along the fence;my wife said I couldn't cook it in the house... good luck with your goldies, they sure are under appreciated fish.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
those look awesome;) filtraiton must be a lot of $$$?:)
if u were my neighbor i'd be swimming with the fishes all the time;)

look like giant woks.......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store