Something wrong with my endler female?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

toasty

AC Members
Feb 15, 2011
Southern California
A week ago, I noticed a small white patch probably the size of a grain of sand on a pregnant endler. She gave birth the day before yesterday, and since then she's clamped her fins down like she's in distress. She's much thinner than normal (for having recently given birth).
Appetite seemed normal up until yesterday, where she eats but spits out most of the food. Other than that, she's quite active with the other endlers but swims a little differently - a little more jerky and she pecks at the plants/glass/etc more aggressively than the other endlers... I guess the best way I can think to put it, she acts pissed off.

Her back fin has a tiny little tatter, so I'm not sure if it's from something normal or fin rot creeping in. It's also not as clear as the other endlers' fins, and there's a small cloudy white spot on her bottom fin where fin meets body.

I have since separated her (but still in the same tank). Not sure if she has something, much less something communicable. Hopefully nothing?

All other endlers (and fish) seem completely normal, happy & healthy.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Diagnostics thing from the sticky:
1. Size of tank?
- 10g

2. a. Ammonia?
b. Nitrite? 0
c. Nitrate? 25ish

3. Temperature?
80F

4. FW (fresh water)

5. How long the aquarium has been set up? Established since April (started cycling early Feb)

6. What fish do you have?
13-15 endlers, 4 cories, ~7 cherry shrimp

7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period

8. a. Any live plants?
Sword, lots of water sprite, unidentified rotala, xmas moss, some other identified plants...
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?
Eco-Complete
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors?
Rocks, xmas moss covered stones

9. a. Filtration?
AC30
b. Heater?
AquaClear submersible

10. a. Lighting schedule?
2x CFL 65k 13w, on 11:00am-6:15pm autotimer
b. Any sunlight exposure?
Nope

11. Water change schedule?
75% WC every 5-7 days or so

12. Foods?
Aquarisms Garlic Guppy Grub, bits of frozen or freezedried bloodworm occasionally

13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
See first paragraph

14. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
No meds yet; been feeding food w/ fresh garlic juice, 2:1 ratio

15. Photos
From my iPhone 3gs :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store