FS Freshwater FISH-San Jose, CA 95120-SHIPPING OR PU!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
hey guys,

so i would love to change my stocking up in my 72G by quite a bit and would love to rehome these fish to somebody here on AC as you fellow members are probably the best fish keepers i know. don't cry;) if not, i'll just sell em on CL or aquabid or my LFS:) All fish have NO history of disease or ANY sickness and are PERFECTLY healthy, eating like pigs, and have beautiful coloration!:D

Here are the fish you guys!

5 Harlequin Rasboras- $11 for the group(i think there are 2 males and 3 females)

2 Female Bolivian Rams- $10 each or $18 for both!

4 Emerald Green Corys- $13 for the group!

1 Upside Down Catfish- $6!( the small kind, idk what species, but maxed out at 3")
awesome little guy, and super smart, just sits by filter intake waiting for food to come to him;)

1 Male Red Veiltail Betta- $5! great personality, very vicious with shrimpies though;)

The best is yet to come!

Baby Blue Cobalt HI-fin discus!(1.75")- $25 flexible a bit if u buy other fish(great personality, bosses around my larger angels.....really nice coloration!)

ALL PURCHASES INCLUDE FREE PLANTS!!!

*SHIPPING NOTES*

Shipping for Fish will be either in a Medium Flat Rate Priority Box or a Large Box depending on fish. There will only be a DOA guarantee if fish is delivered within 2 days. I will give a partial refund after that if within 4 days but no more than that.

Delivery Confirmation is Included and so is Tracking for FREE!!!

I can ship express mail if u pay shipping. I offer a complete DOA on express mail.

Fish can be shipped in breather bags for $1.25 extra per bag required.

!READ!​

I WILL NOT SHIP FISH IN BREATHER BAGS LIKE THE RAMS unless ur willing to risk it as they will most likely make a hole through it.

Shipping PRICES!

Priority
Medium- $11
Large- $15

Express
Depends on your location most of the time

Shipping price includes standard 2-3 Mil Poly bags double bagged, rubber bands, tracking, delivery confirmation, and insulation.

Extra options like hold for PU, etc. might be extra. We can talk about that!

Pics up soon if interested.

Thanks for Looking!:)

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
How much for both rams shipped to 01923? Are you willing to lower the price on the rams?

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
yeah, im willing to lower price on rams...........pm me;) sorry for late reply:( i forgot to subscribe to this thread and remember about it 2day

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
btw, to all......pm me if interested.......i can go lower.....but please not super super low EX: like asking for the green emerald group for $20 shipped..........meaning ur paying $5 for 4 adult fish:(
thanks
pm me and i can go a bit lower.......thx

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
btw, to all......pm me if interested.......i can go lower.....but please not super super low EX: like asking for the green emerald group for $20 shipped..........meaning ur paying $5 for 4 adult fish:(
thanks
pm me and i can go a bit lower.......thx
Nice math buddy, you would be paying 7 dollars, plus the "cost" of shipping which I assume you jacked up a bit. Considering they cost 1.50-2.00, that seems like a fair price anyways.
:rolleyes:

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
Do you realize your prices are well above retail for some very common fish?
Prices vary in different locations...

For example, Rams are about $15 each here in Florida.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Nice math buddy, you would be paying 7 dollars, plus the "cost" of shipping which I assume you jacked up a bit. Considering they cost 1.50-2.00, that seems like a fair price anyways.
:rolleyes:
i never raise shipping costs and im not being rude........so please stop posting in this thread if ur gonna be rude............

i always ship and u can check on paypal how much i paid for shipping. i always pay either $5.50, $11.50, or $15.50 or $4.95, $10.95, or $14.95 if ii purchase online

and btw...$20 shipped=$15 shipping and $5 for fish so $20 total, where the heck does the $7 come in? shipping for most fish is in large priority mail boxes which ARE $15 no matter what!

and green emeralds cost yes $1.50-$2.00 each in most stores when not healthy......but all of my fish are healthy..........and im not even making profit considering i don't buy fish from stores unless i get a good deal.......all fish except the green emeralds on that list above^ were bought online..........

and yes, thank you to those who understand prices in states vary by a lot.......

i wish i could pick up those rams for cheaper, but then other fish might be more expensive.

prices are based on STATE and how much it costs to import or ship them to that state so in Alaska and Hawaii the prices are jacked up as u say

i think my prices are decent, maybe higher and that is why i said to pm for actual lower price..........just like discus......they cost more bc they don't want beginners getting them for cheap and letting them suffer as they are more delicate.

thanks to all!

most prices on my list will be like $2-$4 cheaper if u pm and are serious............

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store