Got some Bolivians!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

HalfFrozen

AC Members
Oct 3, 2011
Real Name
Drew
Picked up 4 Bolivians last night to add to my 40gal breeder.

I pretty sure at least ONE of them is a male... May have gotten lucky and gotten two pairs!! Maybe.

My GBR seems to be a bit smaller then two of the Bolivians, for sure, but he now has more coloration then he ever did... I think he wants them to know they are swimming in his part of the tank... lol

Pictures were taken with a crappy old camera. Sorry the quality! Also, the tank for some reason looks to be dirty in the pics, but it is crystal clear in person... just this **** camera!

The two bigger ones in the store(which I got) were FULL of color, and were bullying the poor smaller BR's with them constantly.. but in my 40g they don't know what to do with all the room it seemed! lol

monicatetra

AC Members
Jul 20, 2010
They are all hanging out in the corner together ? Hopefully they will adjust to their new home soon.

HalfFrozen

AC Members
Oct 3, 2011
Real Name
Drew
The flow of the tank pushes all the food around that corner for some reason.. lol I had just fed them, think they were following the food lol.

They dug some holes last night to sleep in by my rocks.. kinda cool!

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
Awesome! They're little beauties! I wish I A. Had an LFS lol, but B. Could find these guys without having to order online. They're so beautiful!

HalfFrozen

AC Members
Oct 3, 2011
Real Name
Drew
Thanks guys!

Stay tuned, video I just shot is during feeding time and my GBR is a little butt head to them!

Video will be up soon... **** slow interwebs!

steffish

AC Members
Apr 18, 2006
Nice video! The BR looks like she rules the tank. Bolivians are really cool.

HalfFrozen

AC Members
Oct 3, 2011
Real Name
Drew
Yeah, she has NEVER been so **** colorful!!! lol

I now know she is actually a she and not a he.. like I had thought and was told... :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store