Post your betta's home!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
I will in a couple weeks when my betta gets his new home. His small desktop 1g thing is nothing special and I cant wait to get him out of it and into the 5g!

Fozzybear

wocka wocka wocka!
Mar 16, 2011
Alaska
Real Name
Ellis
This is my 10g home for Strannanaberry my female veiltail. lower left

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA

moonstream

AC Members
Nov 5, 2007
Real Name
Jayne
my 10g sorority before an unexpected ammonia spike killed off most of the girls (have one left):

and two of my boys' tanks, a 2.5g minibow and a 3g critter keeper. they were since taken down, and I lost on boy; now I have a 10g 3 way divided awaiting my 3 surviving bettas:

2.5g minibow (before first tear down and re-start)

and the 1g bowl I use as a hospital tank; brought my little guy Dragon back from the brink with a bad ich infection (pictured is the same fish- Dragon- after he'd gotten over the ich)

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
my 10g sorority before an unexpected ammonia spike killed off most of the girls (have one left):

and two of my boys' tanks, a 2.5g minibow and a 3g critter keeper. they were since taken down, and I lost on boy; now I have a 10g 3 way divided awaiting my 3 surviving bettas:

2.5g minibow (before first tear down and re-start)

and the 1g bowl I use as a hospital tank; brought my little guy Dragon back from the brink with a bad ich infection (pictured is the same fish- Dragon- after he'd gotten over the ich)
I usually hate pots but those look really good.

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Dani :)
Aww I love posts like this! It always is nice to see happy, healthy bettas who aren't crammed in things that shouldn't even be sold for fish, period.

I'd post my boy's crib, but I can't get pics to post on here for the life of me, it's 29 gallon, planted, w/ driftwood :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store