FS Rotala Rotundifolia, Amazon Swords

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
www.mattsfishstore.radder.org
Real Name
Matt
Hi guys,

I have a good clump of Rotala R. available, and more by the day. I'm looking for $1.50 a stem or 10 for $11.

Argentine Swords- $4 for a large plant, $3 for small

Shipping with be flat rate box $5 on top of the above pricing.
Rotala in the middle back, swords are behind and in front of driftwood. The H. Difformis will be ready soon, so shoot me a PM is you want me to hold some for you when its ready!
6232058379_51beda1c35_b.jpg
PM for more details and information

Matt

6232058379_51beda1c35_b.jpg

Last edited:

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
Real Name
Matt
Ok, I really would like to get these sold soon, I have even more clippings now. Orders before 12PM will ship that day (be dropped off at usps) If interested I'm willing to give away a smal ziplock of osmocote for use in ferticicles for diy root tabs with every order!

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
Real Name
Matt
Ok I'm dropping the price to $1 a stem since this doesnt seem to have any interest, feel free to chime inif you know why!
5 stems for $5
10 for $9
Let me know if you want to package anything together, we can work with prices! also for the swords I'll still be willing to throw in some osmocote for DIY root tabs to keep them happy in your tank!

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
Real Name
Matt
Current availability:
Rotala R. $1 a stem (I'll knock a dollar off every 10 so 10 for $9 ect.)
H. Difformis (wisteria) These have lots of offshoots, and are extremely healthy. I'd like to get more, but $1.50 a stem because I'd like it to move fast.
PM for details
Matt

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
Real Name
Matt
Ok I have tons of wisteria, as well as rotala started to trim and replant some, but stoped because I ran out of space. Pieces for sale haven't been cut yet, PM me and we can work out a great deal for you!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store