micro-fish 29g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

moonstream

AC Members
Nov 5, 2007
Real Name
Jayne
so I've decided to move my lone pygmy cory and my little female honey gourami into my 29g once I move my other fish out of it and into their new 40.

the 29g will have a lot of floating plants, and aponogetons I have all grow up to the surface with long leaves to make a nice canopy effect.

my plan for stocking is:
2m/2-3f honey gouramis
10 (maybe more?) flame tetras, neon tetras, celestial pearl danios, or micro rasboras (depending on what I can find that I like)
8 pygmy cories
6 kuhli loaches

what do you think of that plan?

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Exactly 29 (if I didnt miscount) fish/under water things. But most of these are smaller so as long as you have good filtration along with your plants, i dont see why not. But then again, I am a newb

moonstream

AC Members
Nov 5, 2007
Real Name
Jayne
yeah, but they're all very small, most are 2" or under full sized, and the kuhlis are super thin.

and the filtration should be more than sufficient- its an aquaclear 70, plus all the plants.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
itll be fine. none have much of a bioload. also dont go by fish per gallon or inch per gallon or anything like that. ill have over 10 fish in a 10 gallon but it wont be over stocked.

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Sounds good.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store