FS Goatmilk soaps, PU/Shipping from Central PA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania

Photo is of hand cut soaps. No new pictures for the new molded soaps yet!
Goat Milk Soaps
Bars are 3.7oz each. $2.50 per bar
Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Goat milk, Saponified Grapeseed Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Castor oil, (poppy seeds if scrubby soap), (fragrance or essential oils).
Scents:
Cucumber Melon
Lavender
Lilac
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Peppermint Spearmint Scrubby
Unscented
Unscented Scrubby
Vanilla
White Tea and Ginger
I also have Orange Clove beer soap (same ingredients as above, but orange and clove essential oils and beer instead of goat milk)
I can fit four bars of soap into the $5 flat rate priority mail box.
First class shipping available, however, no delivery confirmation included due to smaller package size not allowing room for the DC tag. :/
First class shipping for:
1 Bar - $2.05
2 Bars - $2.73
3 Bars - $3.41
I am moving from my log mold to new single molds, so some will be hand cut (and closer to 4oz) and others will be shaped (3.7oz).

Warm oil hair treatment is now available as well. These are unscented. Comb the oil through your hair, then wrap with plastic wrap or a shower cap and let soak in for 30+ minutes, then rinse, shampoo, dry and style as usual, no need for conditioners after the oil treatment. This works very well for commercial shampoo, but when I tried using my liquid soap to wash it out, it left my hair oily, so "use caution" if you have a homemade shampoo.
Ingredients are: Safflower oil, Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Olive oil and Castor oil.
Bottles are 6fl oz and are $5 per bottle.

Bath Bombs
Bath bombs are heart shaped and approximately 21g each. Use one per bath. $1 for a pack of three
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, colloidal oatmeal, dry milk, coconut oil, arrowroot powder, citric acid and fragrance/essential oils (in scented bath bombs).
Scents:
"Energy" - I absolutely love this scent! Has a mild citrus smell. Normally I'm not a fan of citrus, but this stuff is delicious!
Coconut
Cucumber Melon
Lavender
Lilac
Oatmeal Milk And Honey
Peppermint Spearmint (essential oils)
Strawberry
Vanilla

I may trade for certain fishy items, just let me know what you've got!

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Honestly, they're not specifically designed for facial soap, however I use it on my face and haven't had any issues (I have oily skin).

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
I'm very interested in the soaps, going to make a list and get back to you :)

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I still have plenty of soaps available. I should also be adding lotions within the next month or so, and hopefully soy candles by the end of the year! :)

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Also have White Tea and Ginger bath bombs available.
New soaps ready are "Energy" fragrance, Coconut and Spearmint Eucalyptus.

I'm getting a new order of scents in this week, so I will have bath bombs in the following scents ready by the beginning of November:

Blueberry
Candy Corn
HoneySuckle
Jasmine
Juicy Couture
Pink Sugar
"Relaxing"
Tropical Vacation
Marijuana
Viva La Juicy
Wine by Candlelight

Status