Hello all!

It's been too long since our last meeting and the last attempt fell apart due to several factors that were a bit outside of my control.

So.... Let's have a Fall meeting!

The meting will be at my home in San Diego on November 5, 2011. I've got a lot of Discus and we usually throw together a pretty tasty BBQ. November weather in San Diego is typically pretty nice during the day, cooling off in the evening so we can still enjoy the weather during the day and move inside towards the evening.

***I am always open to volunteers that are willing to host the meeting. If you are interested in hosting a meeting please PM me and we can talk about what the meetings typically consist of.***

These meetings are a lot of fun! You get to meet the local forum folks in person, make new friends and enjoy some hardcore discus talk. Discussion range anywhere from discus health, tank maintenance, filtration technology, tips and tricks to environmental responsibility. I try to get our SD forum sponsors to contribute with sample products. This is a great way to see what the sponsors here on the forum offer.

Bottom line, you're bound to learn something and make some great friends.

Please PM me for details, address, etc.

Feel free to invite friends or family to come along!

Best wishes!

Chad Hughes

Hughes Hatcheries
www.sandiegodiscus.com

sandiegodiscus@gmail.com

Member, NADA Board of Directors