my GBR thinks he is a tetra

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NeverFadeAway86

AC Members
Jun 15, 2011
Columbus, OH
Real Name
Brian C
i just got a GBR yesterday and he was shy at first but he's been swimming around with my tetras most of the day now, hopefully this isnt bad but i have cave for him that he's only went in once from what ive seen, my corys are usually in there 4 at a time lol

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
That's fine. :) my Molly is convinced she's a black skirt lol. She schools with them, and defends her own territory just as aggressively as they do lol. The tetras still have no clue what to think of her lol.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
its okay;)

my GBR thinks hes a bolivian except he is 1/2 the size;)

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Dani :)
my red male guppy has "big dog syndrome" (but in fish form) he chases the glofish and gouramis, and then just like my cories, kuhlis, and baby synos all will got into my rainbow sharks driftwood cave and he's fine with it, (the synos just crawl on top of him sometimes, it's cute) but chases the gouramis away from his home. It's like he's daddy to everyone on the bottom :)

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
My GBR thinks its a serpae tetra, it generally hangs out with them. The bolivian thinks everyone else is stupid and always stays away from them :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store