my tank and a few pics of fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
well the pet store doesnt care about them. trust me i had two and hey need both land and brackish areas or they wont live long.

tabbykay

AC Members
Oct 21, 2011
sevierville tn
Real Name
Tabitha
had him for four months and he has grown and molted about once a month and seems very happy. but i am in the process of settin up a 3g brackish tank that i bought yesterday and i will move him into there by the end of the week

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
im really glad you care about your fish. he'll be alot happier in his new tank. they'll live a couple of months in a freshwater tank and then will just die.

tabbykay

AC Members
Oct 21, 2011
sevierville tn
Real Name
Tabitha
well i enjoy the little guy so ill move him and add a way for him to get air...maybe a small log? and i really do care for every one of my fish and try my best to give them what they need. i ended up getting my tank thinking not much about it but caring for them quickly became a hobby and led to a passion. which is what i think happended to most of us on this site.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
a log is great! i used a whisper internal filter and only filled the tank about 1/3 of the way up, hen i added some rocks poking out of the water and mine did great.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store