Mafia 96 Who Are You? Game Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
1) Use thread information only. [Being invisible* is great, I encourage it. Teams can communicate through a link I will provide.]

2) Absolutely NO role claiming. If you RC, you will forfeit the game for your team.

3) Remember, this is a game. You will be called all kinds of things. It is just a game. Try to be civil and not go overboard with your enthusiasm.

3a) If you feel someone is violating rule number 3... don't quit. PM me and I will discuss the situation with the offender.

3b) don't say your going to quit as a tactic... YOU WILL BE KILLED OFF AND YOUR ROLE REVEALED.

4) Role rules are posted below. I've made an effort to keep things simple, yet entertaining,

5) If you have any questions, PM me.

6) Have fun and participate

7) IF YOU DO NOT VOTE IN THE DAY/NIGHT CYCLE YOU DIE NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL BE MISSING THAT MUCH TIME THEN DON'T JOIN. YOU CAN NOT VOTE “NO ONE” AT ANYTIME.

8) You vote by stating in BOLD "I vote to lynch......." To change your vote you must first retract in BOLD "I retract my vote to lynch.......... and vote to lynch......."
If your vote is not in bold I may miss it when tallying votes and it will not count.

9) Game ends when one of the team bosses is killed.

This will be a 50/50 split game. Only difference is that you have no idea who is on your team. There will be 2 power roles for each team, the Hitmen/Policemen.

Bosses- Mayor/DON You are the team leader, you just don't have a team yet. You will find your team by PMing/emailing me a name that you want looked at each game night.. This will either bring a team member to you for communicating purposes or show you they belong to the opposite team.You will only be told evil/innocent not if they are the boss or Hit/Police. If you die its game over and your team loses.

Hitman/Policeman - You work for your respective team and get 1shot per game. The only catch is that you CAN NOT take your shot until you are found by the Boss of your team and start communicating. The shots can be taken at any time of day, just send me a PM/email. You might have to wait for me to see it as I might be at work.

Order of events:

Nightly lynches
Police/Hit man hit unless sent in as a daytime shot
UD

Do not post until I say GAME ON.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
GAME ON!

Have fun everyone.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
OOPS!!!!!!!!!!

First night fall will be Tuesday at 6PM pacific.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Second (to be lynched, I'm sure :rolleyes:)

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
YAY...here we go!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store