anyone like baby convicts?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Big Mike

Large Member
Sep 8, 2009
IL
Real Name
Huge Mike
They are cute!!! How many do you have?

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
Very cute!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
i have no idea but i have cutteri cichlids and id like to know too. although cutteri are alot rarer compared to convicts.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
i am most likly going to either give mine away on here * with members paying just shipping * with my black cons, pink/black pair, are going to be my experiment pair.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
IMO the best bet is a catfish to eat the fry. Something like a raphael or bumblebee catfish that stays under cover (and out of sight of the parents) by day that will snatch the fry after dark. A lucky few will be missed and grow out, but it's much better/easier than dealing with hundreds of the buggers. Once a pair starts spawning they'll keep going for some time before taking a break.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
IMO the best bet is a catfish to eat the fry. Something like a raphael or bumblebee catfish that stays under cover (and out of sight of the parents) by day that will snatch the fry after dark. A lucky few will be missed and grow out, but it's much better/easier than dealing with hundreds of the buggers. Once a pair starts spawning they'll keep going for some time before taking a break.
i kind of did this but i just netted out a bunch till i had maybe 50 left and feed them to my angel and cherry barbs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store