Am I over stocked?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
5 Buenos Aires Tetras
2 tiger barbs
1 rosy barb
2 black skirt tetras
1 glow fish

Tank 3.5 gallon
Filter..corner bubble filter.

have your heads exploded yet?...LOL sorry i had to

I rescued these fish from a 5 gallon tank with more sludge on the bottom of the tank than there was gravel..icky muddy water..and a large angel fish!!...AND a pleco..

the tank gets a 50% water change every day and a 90% every other day.
They are currently up for adoption on local sites.

every one has colored up amazingly in the short time iv had them in clean water (about 24 hours) I almost lost one of the Tiger barbs on the ride home but all seem fine. Sadly this was the only tank i had available for them. if they have not found a home in a few days ..ill find a place to set up a 10 gallon even if i have to clear off a night stand.
..anyway..just thought i would share.^_^!​

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
LOL I thought it was a joke but couldn't be sure until I got down to the bottom of the post. Good luck finding homes for them all. =)

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Dani :)
Haha good one :) Good for rescuing them :D

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Lol, looks like a mini JDM style tank. Good luck finding them homes.
^_^ they seem way happier now than they were just yesterday in the other tank....lots of water changes! and ty.

LOL I thought it was a joke but couldn't be sure until I got down to the bottom of the post. Good luck finding homes for them all. =)
yeah it sort is a joke..they will be moving to a 10 gallon asap ..the only space i had open for new unknown fish was my small QT tank. i refuse to put random fish in any of my populated tanks.

just figured this was better than what they were in...and hopefully someone will adopt them soon.

10% water changes every month.... you should be ok ;)
awwww i was hoping to get away with like..10% every few months..or just like topping it off...darn.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Good luck with the homes. I was confused with that big space between the pics and the rest of the post. Baffled me.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Thanks for rescuing them and hopefully they'll find homes very soon!
thank you..they were upgraded to a 10 gallon today! much happier ..hope they get homes soon.

Good luck with the homes. I was confused with that big space between the pics and the rest of the post. Baffled me.
..just seeing if anyone would freak out.lol the first two posts on MFK were people freaking out saying im horrible and stunting the fish and they were going to die... was more of a joke. they are much happier now!.

Fozzybear

wocka wocka wocka!
Mar 16, 2011
Alaska
Real Name
Ellis
lol i was like...what a nub all this space is making it take too long for me to leave a scathing response lol.

GG for doing the right thing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store