FS FS - Neolamprologus Multifasciatus Breeding Colony (PU only In Salvisa, KY) - $20

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Breeding colony of neolamprologus multifasciatus consisting of 11 fish mostly adults some sub-adults. I have had quite a few babies raised from them guys and gals, but I am downsizing down to the one tank so if the deal for the tank comes through I will be rehoming these fishies quickly. Pickup only I do not have all the stuff to ship them and I do not want to take the risk with the cold and all. Let me know what sort of setup you have available. $20 for all 11 may consider meeting nearby for gas money.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
If deal falls through would sell the whole setup.
I have a 40 gallon long (basically dimensions of a 55 gallon only shorter) tank setup currently up and running with fish in it. It comes with tank, lights, lids, black wood stand, heater, canister filter, air pump, air stones, sand substrate, breeding colony of 11 neolamprologus multifasciatus also referred to as multis or shellies. These fish come from 2-3 different gene pools so they are diverse. Also will throw in 20 shells for them to use. Canister filter, airpump and heater were bought this year. $150 for everything pickup in Salvisa, KY, which is about 35 minutes from Lexington. Also here is a little information on the fish currently in the tank http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/n_multifasciatus.php

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Tank deal fell through, but may still consider selling fish to a great home.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
UGh..I know EVERYONE says this, but I wish you would ship them. I sold out of my extra Shellies earlier this month and I want to add some more to my pitiful few breeders that are left. I am pretty sure I won't be able to get any until the New Year, but if you ever consider shipping these guys let me know. =)

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Aw if I knew youd ship id of been interested too! Iv never had shellies before but they look awesome!

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Because I have no shipping supplies it will probably be expensive to ship, but let me do some checking and see if I can get you a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store