Mafia 97: Patrick Mafia; Crazy for Swayze sign up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
We're running off the rails on the Swayze train.

Once upon a time, in a kingdom very very near, there was a small town called ACville. ACville had been plagued through the centuries by infestations of scum and villainry. This caused many generations of townsfolk to be utterly insane.

One day the mayor of ACville woke from a bad dream. In this dream, the mayor saw the destruction of the town at the hands of a terrible monster named Steve. Fearing the worst for the town, the mayor quickly acted and outlawed the name 'Steve.' All of the Steves quickly changed their names. The next day however, the mayor had another terrible dream about a robot named Amy, again the mayor acted quickly and outlawed the name 'Amy' out of fear that the horrible dream might come true. This went on for several months until the last remaining legal name in the town was Patrick. At this point the town had enough, they removed the mayor from power and banished him forever. Unfortunately for the town, the mayor was the only one who knew how to fill out the name change paper work, thus the town was full of Patricks.

Roles:

Patricks - Regular townies, you may vote for someone each game day.

A townie PR team of:

Patrick Swayze - Has several one-time use abilities; Red Dawn - Kill any player immediately, their role will be revealed. Ghost - Can ask a dead player one question, the dead player may respond with a single word (no proper nouns). Dirty Dancing - Can communicate with the known good guy team for one consecutive 24 hour period. Point Break - Classified.

St. Patrick - Can protect one person from a hit each night, may not protect the same person twice unless he knows his/her role.

Patrick Stewart - Can investigate one person each night and have their role revealed(scum will be revealed as only scum). If St. Patrick or Patrick Swayze are found they will be told your role as well.

The Scum Team:

Patrick Bateman - May choose to kill one player every game night.

Patrick Starr - You may investigate one player each game night, their role will be revealed to you.

Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible - Has several one-time use abilities; Duet - Blocks dirty dancing. Freeze Ray - cancels a single players vote for one night. Laundry Day - If you are investigated, you will show as an innocent townie. Death Ray - Can kill one player, has a chance to explode and kill someone you like instead.

There will be no communication outside of the thread. the scum team will have 24 hours before the game start to communicate. Once the game starts there will no longer be any communication outside of the game thread unless as specified above.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
You can't mod and play.

Your opening line is wrong on so many levels, to do that to an Ozzy tune is scummier than anything I have ever seen in my time playing mafia.

I vote to lynch the game mod.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
BTW, in.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
You can't mod and play.

Your opening line is wrong on so many levels, to do that to an Ozzy tune is scummier than anything I have ever seen in my time playing mafia.

I vote to lynch the game mod.
There's this awesome show available on netflix, it's called Trailer Park Boys, it's foreign, so it's real sophisticated. I stole the line from there. I am not ashamed.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
There's this awesome show available on netflix, it's called Trailer Park Boys, it's foreign, so it's real sophisticated. I stole the line from there. I am not ashamed.
While many foreign things may be sophisticated, just because it is foreign does not mean it is. It is still wrong to do that to Ozzy. :silly:

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
While many foreign things may be sophisticated, just because it is foreign does not mean it is. It is still wrong to do that to Ozzy. :silly:
Chill is on the show, are you suggesting that Chill is not sophisticated? You're lucky he's Canadian, otherwise you'd be in danger for such reckless remarks.

Also, I'm thinking of closing sign up and sending roles on Monday, then the game would start Tuesday. Assuming we have enough peoples interested.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store