WTB Rare/Unique Plecos-San Jose, CA- PU/Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Hey guys...........

So looking for a few exotic/unique/rare plecos that anyone can sell to me. I only have around $30 to spend with maybe $5 more..........anything in that price range including shipping. Thanks(im not cheap, just young, 14:))......I can trade baby BN plecos(with ABN/L144 genes), shrimps, anubias nana, partial trades, etc.;)

I'm in San Jose, CA, 95120........would prefer locally as its getting into 60Fs here.......unless u have heat pack.....so basically, $40 max for something good;) including all supplies like heat packs/bags/shipping/etc.:)

also interested in maybe groups? like 3 or more........for same price without shipping is fine. So basically, just want to pay MAX of $30 per pleco OR $10-$15 per pleco if buying 3 or more.

Thanks Guys!!!!!!:)

dbosman

AC Members
Dec 5, 2010
East Lansing, MI USA
You'll want to checkout PlecoWorld, PlecoPlanet, PlanetCatfish, and BristlenoseWorld. Unfortunately for many of us, it's to see what we can't afford. ;-) And youth has nothing to do with that.

One trick, learn.
Learn to recognize odd plecos at your local fish shops. It isn't hard to learn more than the staff does, when it comes to plecos. Mistakes in shipping and identifications can be beat cash.

MisaHasTheEyes

AC Members
Nov 21, 2008
For your price range, I would look for local aquarium clubs, because I don't see many exotic plecos going for that cheap with shipping, other than standard bristlenose fry, etc.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
k, pm'd bsmith:)

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
got what i wanted, 3 starlight plecos for $60 shipped. thank you;)

mods. u can close thread;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store