Petsmart expanding the species they carry again

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Both Petsmarts here have recently added a bunch of new species. It's nice they're carrying more options.

New fish species here:
C. afra
P. electra
several species of tropheus
julies
demasoni
penguin tetra
emperor tetra
clown barb
several types of loaches
flowerhorn
red texas hybrids (didn't actually see any in the tank, just the label for them)

I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. Are the Petsmarts in your areas getting any cool new species?

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I kept seeing signs for rummynose tetras and German blue rams, but never actually saw them. I know they did have some new fish last time I looked, laser cories and red mollies are the only I ones I can think of at the moment.

Jumko

AC Members
Jun 18, 2004
Jersey
Visit site
Real Name
Patrick
Lately I've seen bristlenose plecos and either bumble gobies or catfish, can't remember. They were tiny. I'm also guessing people are already aware of their dragon plakats that they came out with this past summer. One particular petsmart near me also sells severums - they're the only ones of the four petsmarts I go to that sell them. That's all I can recall lately.

Jumko

AC Members
Jun 18, 2004
Jersey
Visit site
Real Name
Patrick
I kept seeing signs for rummynose tetras and German blue rams, but never actually saw them. I know they did have some new fish last time I looked, laser cories and red mollies are the only I ones I can think of at the moment.
All the petcos near me sell german blue rams.I really want them badly, but in the back of my head I know they probably won't survive long, coming from petco.

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
Saw BN pleco's last time I went, had never seen them before in Petsmarts around here, other then that didn't notice anything new.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I keep waiting for them to sell aquatic pet rocks, but...

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I keep waiting for them to sell aquatic pet rocks, but...
I have a breeding population, $2 for a 1 incher, $4 fer a 2 incher, $6 for a 4 incher, $12 of 1 of each, $20 for a pair :evil_lol:

mine has some cool fish but i never have time to look at all of the fish bc people always rush me.
I know right? I'm always behind the slow poke and in front of Mr/Ms. Impatient...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store