Bomp-chicka-bomp-bom....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MichiganMan

AC Members
Sep 21, 2008
My peppered corys were gettin' jiggy with it the other night, and now I've got a bunch of eggs on the glass. Be interesting to see if any of the fry make it, I've got a huge moss forest on a piece of driftwood, and the eggs are right next to it.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Congrats! So is there any other fish in your tank that can eat the fry? If you have enough hiding spots I'm sure some of the fry will survive.

MichiganMan

AC Members
Sep 21, 2008
Other residents are a (quarter-sized) marble angel, a pair of guppies (males), 3 neon tetras, a pearl gourami, and 6 adult corys. Plus a zillion shrimp and snails. Tank is med-heavy planted (depending on how much I've trimmed the plants).

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Congrats!

MichiganMan

AC Members
Sep 21, 2008
It was hilarious to watch, they were going gangbusters around the tank. The other fish were like, WTF? Settle down, amigos!

MichiganMan

AC Members
Sep 21, 2008
More eggs this morning, the poor girls look tired as the boys are chasing them all over. They've laid the vast majority of them on the side of the tank, and there is a piece of driftwood covered with flame moss against that wall, so most of the eggs are essentially in the moss. Funny to watch these fat corys bull their way into that thick moss, my poor shrimp are shooting out of there like fireworks :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store