FS Tawian Moss and Amazon Swords - Russell Springs, KY - Shipping or Pick-Up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

enrique4jc

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Russell Springs, KY
Real Name
Eric
Hey guys, I have an abundance of Tawain Moss filling my tank right now, as well as a couple of large Amazon Swords (they go from floor to ceiling in my 29gallon). PM me for prices or to make an offer. Buyer pays shipping costs.

enrique4jc

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Russell Springs, KY
Real Name
Eric
Still have plenty of moss...
Golf ball size starter - $3
Baseball size - $5
Shipping - $5 Small Flat Rate Box
72 Hour Heat pack - $3

Amazon Swords would be good for someone with a larger aquarium looking for already mature plants. $8 each. Shipping $11 Medium Flat Rate Box. 72 Hour Heat pack $3.

enrique4jc

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Russell Springs, KY
Real Name
Eric
Pics

Here are a couple of pics. First, a portion of the moss. This is filling much of my 10 gallon. I also have a similar amount in my 29 gallon.

P1010219.JPG

Here is the nicest of the two large Amazon Swords. As you can see in the pic, it has several new plants coming off of it that are growing well. These will be removed before I sell.

P1010240.JPG

This is the other large Amazon Sword. This is a bad pic, as I had to peel back my background and snap a picture from behind (the front of the tank is full of moss that hides it). You can probably tell that it is not as lush as the other, but it is kind of low on growing room. Given some space, I'm sure it will fill in nicely.

P1010240.JPG P1010219.JPG P1010253.JPG

disvegas

Registered Member
do you still have the moss avail. if you do, how many do you still have?

disvegas,

Still have plenty of moss...
Golf ball size starter - $3
Baseball size - $5
Shipping - $5 Small Flat Rate Box
72 Hour Heat pack - $3

Amazon Swords would be good for someone with a larger aquarium looking for already mature plants. $8 each. Shipping $11 Medium Flat Rate Box. 72 Hour Heat pack $3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store