FREE RAOK Holiday Thread 2011!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerzboi

AC Members
Jan 13, 2009
Pine Level, NC
Real Name
Brad
Ho! Ho! Ho!

It is that time of year that we can share our holiday spirts around A.C. I will post an item or two that I would like to give away for free just post that you would like to have it. Please try not to ask for more than one thing, so others my join in the holiday cheer. Shipping is the only thing that should be paid for by the receiving end of the free gift. So lets begin the holiday cheer!!

I am offering up some fake driftwood and an AquaTech 5-15 HOB

Keep a look out for other cool gifts:dance:

Happy Holidays Everyone!!:cheers:

Polarize

AC Members
Jul 28, 2008
I would like the AquaTech HOB, if still available? In any case, thanks for the generosity!

Jerzboi

AC Members
Jan 13, 2009
Pine Level, NC
Real Name
Brad
It is all yours Happy Holidays

I still have 3 pieces of fake driftwood to anyone who would like them :D

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
This is a great idea! If I didn't live in CA I'd take you up on that driftwood. But I would like to join in the holiday cheer mode and say that I have 2 medium-small bunches of java fern (positive to be snail/pest free!) I would be happy to part with in the holiday spirit to pretty up someone's tank

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Well I'm gonna throw this up just in the event that someone might want some.

I have tanks, plural, full of floating stuffs. Duckweed (giant and lesser), Salvinia, Water Lettuce. There were RRF in there too. It's so thick, I'm not sure if there is any left. But...it's all coming out. If it's floating....it's out!

$6 shipping only. Email at Jammer0816@gmail.com or PM here if you want it. It's a one day only thing. If it's not in the mail tomorrow...it's on the compost.

As my earlier post mentioned....I'm over floaters for the time being.

Several of these will be available.

Last edited:

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
I have tanks, plural, full of floating stuffs. Duckweed (giant and lesser), Salvinia, Water Lettuce. There were RRF in there too. It's so thick, I'm not sure if there is any left. But...it's all coming out. If it's floating....it's out!
I'd be more then happy to snag some floaters from you :)

Now it's my turn! I have one 12 inch Water Val and about 4 unkown Ferns (4-5 inches) for grabs! Just pay $6 shipping and it's yours!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
I saw your unknown ferns in another thread. They look like needle leaf java ferns to me FWIW.

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
I meant to do it on the other thread earlier, but I must have gotten distracted and forgotten.

I probably saw something shiny.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Well I'm gonna throw this up just in the event that someone might want some.

$6 shipping only. Email at Jammer0816@gmail.com or PM here if you want it. It's a one day only thing. If it's not in the mail tomorrow...it's on the compost.

As my earlier post mentioned....I'm over floaters for the time being.

Several of these will be available.
2 more available

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store