peacocks and hap obliquedens?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jeffrey

AC Members
Mar 13, 2005
Can I mix a male hap redfin obliquedens in a tank of primarily male peacocks and yellow labs?

cichlidman123

AC Members
Nov 28, 2011
peacocks and yellow labs are generally docile fish that dont tend to reach a large size while most hap fish can reach well over 6 or 7 inches. haps are also known to be aggressive ad if tank mates are much smaller they can even be prey for a red fin obliqueden. if you want to try and introduce the hap i would put a lot of hiding places like caves etc and see how it goes. if the hap shows aggression then you should immediatly remove him. and what sizes are your fish?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
right now i have 8 zebra obliquens and flacascnt peacock togther and they do fine. heck right now i have 12 labidocromis gigas *mara rock* 10 F1 flavascnt peacocks 8 zebra obliques and 3 elec blue haps in my 75, going ot set up my 45 and have 8 zebra obliques and 3 elec blue haps going in there. but yeah they should get along, they do with me anyways.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store