FS Tanks & Equipment in Charlotte NC - 30g to 150g - p/u only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hello!!!

I have several tanks for sale...

150g Glass Cages tank. 5ftx2ftx2ft with glass tops and oak stand. Stand is unfinished so you can paint or stain it as you see fit. $800

120g All-Glass tank. 4x2x2. glass tops. no stand - it is on cinderblocks - but you can have those if you would like them. $350

2 30g tanks. One of them is painted purple in the back, very nice contrast with plants and terra cotta pots. You don't notice it is purple so much as how well your decor stands out.

2 stands for 30g tanks. One basic wood that can be a double stand with another tank on the bottom (a 20g breeder or a 10g), one metal stand with small shelf on bottom. tanks alone $50 each, stands alone $40 each, each set $80

variety of lights and filters available. filters are 30-60g penguins, a lg tetra in-tank filter, two large tetra HOB filters (the weird round-bottom ones), some aqua-techs. the lights are mostly 10-30g tank lights with space for a compact fluorescent or a small tube light. I am unsure what lights work, so $10 if it turns on, $5 if it doesn't and you want to take the chance to fiddle with it. Filters $15 each, they all work but need cleaning.

If you need something specific feel free to ask, and i will work on getting pics up. otherwise you may come by and check out tanks and equipment pretty much any time. email wataugachicken@yahoo.com

thanks,
Nicole

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Okay, here are some pics...

150g tank. you can see how the front panels come off to access storage underneath.
072.JPG071.JPG

120g
066.JPG067.JPG

and 30g with purple back & metal stand.
070.JPG

also as you can kind of see in the 120g pics there are several plants floating - they are lots of small to medium amazon swords along with one large sword plant that is currently trying to bloom, and some large java fern - the kind with the twisty ends. those are all for sale as well. $20 for large mother sword, $5 for the other small plants.

072.JPG 071.JPG 066.JPG 067.JPG 070.JPG

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
bump. all still available

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
ttt. thanks for looking.

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
bump. moving in couple months, would love these to be gone.

armada

AC Members
Feb 22, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I've been in the market for a larger tank for my growing JD for a while now, and can't seem to find one decently priced on craigslist. I'm interested in your 120, but haven't quite come up with $350 (I'm a student without a job, so I've been doing small things here and there in an attempt to save up). I just wanted to let you know I was interested and if I come up with enough money before you move out I'll be happy to take it off your hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store