FS FS: Mexican Dwarf ORANGE Crayfish CPO: Shipping from 85323

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
Hi, I have a few Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish (Cpo) for sale. Don't have that much room in my tanks anymore. They are an inch big, so they will be ready to breed in no time $10 each. Shipping is $13 via USPS priority mail in a medium flat rate box. Will ship them out Saturday and Monday. Any questions please ask. Thanks (having trouble posting a picture, if you want a picture please let me know and I will send you one.)

Hugsafish

Registered Member
May 29, 2010
I would be interested! Im looking for two females. T just bought five of them and all of them were males...ugh! Have you any to offer? please send PIC to standswwolves1@aol.com thank you! melissa

Hugsafish

Registered Member
May 29, 2010
sorry its me again! These crayfish are sensitive to cold weather. are you insulating your boxes and adding a heat pack? PLmk! thank you!

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
I tried to send the picture to your email address but it says its not a vaild email. My heat packs have not arrived yet, so I am waiting for them to get here. Thanks

Hugsafish

Registered Member
May 29, 2010
Ok i sent you mail via the site and see if it links to my e mail address. I am happy to wait for the heat packs im in no rush!

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store