New BN Pleco Fry!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Awww! Congrats Ziggy! They are my babies brothers and sisters lol. They are SO cute when they start to look like little mini BNs. =)

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Awesome, Zig!

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
Awww! Congrats Ziggy! They are my babies brothers and sisters lol. They are SO cute when they start to look like little mini BNs. =)
Yup yours and mine both came from Bio. does that mean she's a grand, no wait, great grandma??

Thanks Juice!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
haha then mine are your babies long lost brothers and sisters too. They sure do get around :p

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
The ones I got from Bio has had a spawn recently too. I didn't notice until they were stuck to the glass! Egg sac is gone and look like a pair of eyes with a tail!. They are no bigger than RCS babies!

Congrats Zig and Bio!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
They sure are cute little things, you got some good shots!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Good pics! That is what mine look like too. I don't have a camera that can take shots like that and they come out all blurry. I often see 15-20 on the glass at a time.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Aww! They are so cute at that size! I am always afraid I will break them lol. Can't wait to see them as they get bigger. Did you get pretty much all albinos Zig? My 2 browns throw mostly a half and half mix.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store