FS SHRIMPS!!! BTOE, K14 & RED Tigers Santa Clara, CA shipping/pick up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

XMX

AC Members
Oct 22, 2011
German K14 CRS aka 'smiley face' - These guys will breed 98% true. This means 98% of their fry will look exactly like the parents. They require the same water parameters as any other CRS.

Black Tiger Orange Eyes aka BTOE - These shrimp are hardy and one of the most liveliest personalities. I keep them in the same condition as my other shrimp and they do just fine.

Red Tigers - These are beautiful shrimp that are not seen very often here in the States.

Prices:

Red Tiger: $30 each

K14: $50 each

Black Tiger OE: $40 each

Shipping:
Only shipping to the Continental US States.
Local pickup are welcome (Santa Clara, CA).

USPS Priority: $15 - no DOA guarantee.
USPS EXPRESS: $35 - DOA guarantee only with next day service. Includes a styrobox and 40hr heatpack if needed.
Fed Ex Next Day Express: $75 DOA guarantee

Note: DOA is guaranteed with a time stamped digital picture sent to me within 2hrs upon arrival. Shrimp must be in its original packaging.

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
Wow feels like Pan ocean prices.. Might be a little high on on the black tigers and red tigers

XMX

AC Members
Oct 22, 2011
Wow feels like Pan ocean prices.. Might be a little high on on the black tigers and red tigers
The prices are high because they are not as common in the states. The prices will come down when people start breeding them.

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
Stunning shrimp, wish I had the cash to drop on them... GLWS

MoonstruckMuse

AC Members
Mar 4, 2007
Stunning shrimp, GLWS. Those BTOE are so crazy/eerie looking! Love it.

Mgamer - it says Santa Clara, CA at the bottom of the post.

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
ok.. was buying them last year from Pan.. they also been sold on the market for over 4 years lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store