New 'Scape on the old 125.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
Ok actually its not the old 125, since the old one sprung a leak. I picked this one up, for cheap on CL...

Filled it with my old substrate, some new driftwood that I gut and attached to slate, and some rocks from the landscape co down the street. All of the rocks cost me a total of $9. not bad huh?

No plants or fish in the tank yet, was waiting to see if I like it or not, and wanted to get more opinions anout it.

Didnt realize how scratched up the tank was when i bought it, but for the $$$ I didnt go wrong. Also didnt see all the streaks till i looked at the pix.

Shoot me some ideas for plants and whatever you think .

I have more than enough light, and pressurized C02 that will be back on the tank soon.

IMG_6260.JPG IMG_6257.JPG

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Looks great, Ziggy!

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
I really like it!! Love the rocks!!! I have started to just really like a more simplistic layout on tanks lately. I would put some vals along the back...a couple of crypt wendti and maybe one or 2 smaller swords tucked around. What is the livestock?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Depending on the stock, more rocks maybe...?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store